Music Studio Policies
- Registration £20 and deposit £30 must be paid for all new students. The £20 registration fees is not refundable. The £30 deposit will be paid back in full upon providing one month written notice to leave & up-to-date tuition fees before current term ends.
- Fees must be paid before the lesson commences OR fees is dued no later than the first day of term.
- Please send your cheque direct to: (payable to Piano Tutor) Piano Tutor, 7 Edge Hill Avenue, Finchley, N3 3AY, London or hand it to your child's tutor OR pay by electronic payment.
- Lesson rescheduling for the new term is on a first-come first-served basis, with returning families given priority. Submit the fees in order to secure your lesson time.
- No refund for missed/unattended lessons already paid even if Lilin is notified of them on advance.
- Lesson missed for any reason cannot be added onto the end of the term/block under any circumstances.
- Lesson cancellation requires 48 hours' notices before before your scheduled lesson time. Notification after this period or non-attendance without notice will incur the full charge of the lesson or the lesson will not be made up.
- For private instruction, student is allowed two make-up lessons per term only if the cancellation is made in advance.
- Please provide other days and times your child is able to make while cancellation. Contact your child's tutor for lesson cancellation, rescheduling or booking lessons.
- The make-up lesson is subject to availability. The lesson may be with the same or different teacher on other available days and times.
- Any lesson missed by the music teacher, a substitute teacher will be arranged and the lessons will continue as normal OR the lesson will be rescheduled OR the lesson will be credited/refunded.
- Students arriving late for lessons will use only the remaining time left in the lesson. If a teacher is late, the time will be made up at a later, agreed upon time.
- Our music teachers cannot take the responsibility for children once the lesson has finished. Please ensure that you arrive promptly to collect your child/children once the lesson has ended. Parents/Guardians are welcome to sit in the lesson while the lesson takes place if you wish.